Crispy Sauteed Oyster Mushrooms
How to Prepare Your Shrooms!
-Do Not Wash- Do Not Eat Raw-
Cut the base of the stems with a scissor.
Discard the bases.
Cut length wise, into strips. (with the gills)
What you will need:
1 pack oyster mushrooms
Cooking Oil- Coconut or Olive oil work well
Soy Sauce, Worcestershire, Coconut Aminos
(try using a mix or these or one of these at a time!)
Let's get Cookin'
1. Follow the directions above to prepare mushrooms.
2. In a large pan, coat the bottom with oil, turn to low-medium heat.
3. Add mushrooms, garlic, salt, and pepper.
4. Cook uncovered on medium until mushrooms begin to brown.
5. Add all or your choice of soy sauce, coconut aminos, and worcestershire sauce.
6. Cook until the edges begin to crisp.
Serve on top of rice, a burger, a salad, make your own sushi rolls, or pizza.
The options are endless!